Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Experienced with the Model-View-Controller development model
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Front End Development
- Able to notice the finer details and ensure consistent quality
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
Job prospects as a Web Developer:
There are currently 3 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in HTML, jQuery and HTML5 could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.