Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are CSS, Web Development and Front End Development
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- Solid exposure to Unix-related operating systems
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Understands the importance of a 'user first' approach
- An aptitude for problem-solving
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
Candidates seeking a Web Developer in Singapore should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires Web Development, .Net and Mvc
A company based in Singapore advertised for a web developer (e-commerce site). The job requirements include E-commerce, Web Development and Sales
A company based in Singapore advertised for a Web Development Intern. The job requirements include Web Development, MySQL and UX
Career outlook as a Web Developer:
There are currently 5 offers in None
There were 5 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in Web Development, SQL and AngularJS could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.