Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Web Development, Front End Development and PHP are the primary requirements for this role
- Object-oriented programming with the languages used in their products
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- An aptitude for problem-solving
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
Career outlook as a Web Developer:
There are currently 4 offers in None
There were 2 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in Web Development, CSS and jQuery could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.