Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are HTML, Front End Development and Web Development
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Have good knowledge of and experience with HTML
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- A good eye for detail and quality
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
Job prospects as a Web Developer:
There are currently 8 offers in None
There were 8 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Web Developer: