Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Experience with unit testing and peer code reviewing
- Have good knowledge of and experience with PHP
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Able to think laterally in order to quickly solve problems
- High standards of quality with close attention to detail
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
Career outlook as a Web Developer:
There are currently 4 offers in None
There were 3 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in UI, SQL and Web Development could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.