Working as a UI/UX Developer: job description and skills requirements
UX designers are mainly concerned with how the product looks and feels. They explore different approaches to make sure there is a logical flow when the user is interacting with the product. They focus on interaction, user interface design, visual communication and motion design. User experience designers are in charge of the actual visual design of each screen to provide a modern, clear and consistent look and feel across the website or application. The UX / UI developers then assemble all of the relevant pieces.
Working as a UI/UX Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in Graphical User Interface, Front End Development and SQL
- Familiarity with the client-server architecture
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- Excellent problem solving abilities
UI/UX Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to UI/UX Developer:
With the skills required to work as a UI/UX Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as UI/UX Developers with skills in CSS, Front End Development and PHP could also consider Web Developer positions.