Working as a UI/UX Developer: job description and skills requirements
UX designers are mainly concerned with how the product looks and feels. They explore different approaches to make sure there is a logical flow when the user is interacting with the product. They focus on interaction, user interface design, visual communication and motion design. User experience designers are in charge of the actual visual design of each screen to provide a modern, clear and consistent look and feel across the website or application. The UX / UI developers then assemble all of the relevant pieces.
Working as a UI/UX Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- Have strong hands-on experience developing in SQL
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Capable of multitasking with ease
- A good eye for detail and quality
UI/UX Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to UI/UX Developer:
With the skills required to work as a UI/UX Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as UI/UX Developers with skills in Web Development, HTML and PHP could also consider Web Developer positions.