Working as a Technical Support Analyst: job description and skills requirements
A technical support analyst is responsible for customer service, troubleshooting, and assisting others with technical solutions and fixes. One of the main tasks of a support analyst is to help others to use a specific device or application. Achieving this goal may include research, technical knowledge, and collaboration. Helping others is a major component of this job and in some cases may involve the routine training of others.
Working as a Technical Support Analyst: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in Application Support Service, and Support Analysts
- Interest in understanding and solving technical issues
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Outstanding problem solving skills
Technical Support Analyst vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Technical Support Analyst job postings