Working as a Technical Support Analyst: job description and skills requirements
A technical support analyst is responsible for customer service, troubleshooting, and assisting others with technical solutions and fixes. One of the main tasks of a support analyst is to help others to use a specific device or application. Achieving this goal may include research, technical knowledge, and collaboration. Helping others is a major component of this job and in some cases may involve the routine training of others.
Working as a Technical Support Analyst: what skills do you need to know?
- Application Support Service, and Support Analysts are the primary requirements for this role
- Au fait with client-server architecture
- Eager to understand and solve technical issues
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Support Analysts
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
Technical Support Analyst vacancies at Jobspotting