Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- Python, C++ and C# are the primary requirements for this role
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Solid exposure to Unix-related operating systems
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Takes a 'user first' approach to their work
- An aptitude for problem-solving
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Job prospects as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 24 offers in None
There were 17 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in PHP, HTML and Java could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.