Working as a Mobile Applications Developer: job description and skills requirements
Mobile application developers use their knowledge of software engineering to collaborate with analysts, other developers and project managers to determine the requirements for mobile applications. They write programs inside a mobile development environment using programming languages such as Java or Objective C, among others.
Working as a Mobile Applications Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- UX, iOS and Mobile Apps are the primary requirements for this role
- Object-oriented programming with the languages used in their products
- Write comprehensive unit test and perform peer code reviews
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Able to effectively switch between different tasks
- Attention to detail and strong commitment to quality
Mobile Applications Developer vacancies at Jobspotting