Working as a Mobile Applications Developer: job description and skills requirements
Mobile application developers use their knowledge of software engineering to collaborate with analysts, other developers and project managers to determine the requirements for mobile applications. They write programs inside a mobile development environment using programming languages such as Java or Objective C, among others.
Working as a Mobile Applications Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in iOS, Mobile Apps and Android
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Have good knowledge of and experience with Android
- Takes a 'user first' approach to their work
- Excellent problem solving abilities
Mobile Applications Developer vacancies at Jobspotting