Working as a Mobile Applications Developer: job description and skills requirements
Mobile application developers use their knowledge of software engineering to collaborate with analysts, other developers and project managers to determine the requirements for mobile applications. They write programs inside a mobile development environment using programming languages such as Java or Objective C, among others.
Working as a Mobile Applications Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in Mobile Apps, Android and iOS
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Cordova, React Native or Ionic in the context of mobile development
- Experience with unit testing and peer code reviewing
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Have good knowledge of and experience with UX
- Outstanding problem solving skills
Mobile Applications Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Mobile Applications Developer job postings
A company based in Singapore advertised for a Mobile Application Developer. The job requirements include Mobile Apps, iOS and Android