Working as a Mobile Applications Developer: job description and skills requirements
Mobile application developers use their knowledge of software engineering to collaborate with analysts, other developers and project managers to determine the requirements for mobile applications. They write programs inside a mobile development environment using programming languages such as Java or Objective C, among others.
Working as a Mobile Applications Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- UX, Mobile Apps and Android are the primary requirements for this role
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Cordova, React Native or Ionic in the context of mobile development
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- Excellent problem solving abilities
Mobile Applications Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Mobile Applications Developer job postings
Candidates seeking a Mobile Application Developer in Singapore should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires Mobile Apps, PR and iOS