Working as a Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
Java developers create dynamic applications and websites using the Java programming language, according to the needs of the client or company they work for. One of the basic tasks of a Java developer is to write class files. Java developers work at all stages of the engineering process, from soliciting requirements to designing prototypes, and configuring products.
Working as a Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Highly experienced in developing through Java
- Solid exposure to Unix-related operating systems
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Java
- Excellent problem solving abilities
Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Java Developer job postings
Candidates seeking a Senior Java Developer in Singapore should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires Java, Java EE and Software Design Patterns
A Java Developer is being sought by a company in Singapore. Eligible candidates should have experience in Java, C++ and Technical Support
Occupations related to Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Java Developers with skills in Lead Programmer, Spring Framework and Engineering could also consider Lead Java Developer positions.