Working as a Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
Java developers create dynamic applications and websites using the Java programming language, according to the needs of the client or company they work for. One of the basic tasks of a Java developer is to write class files. Java developers work at all stages of the engineering process, from soliciting requirements to designing prototypes, and configuring products.
Working as a Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Au fait with client-server architecture
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- Have good knowledge of and experience with Hibernate
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Java Developer job postings
A Java Developer position is being advertised by a company in Singapore. Interested parties should have skills in Java, Spring Framework and Methodology
Candidates seeking a Java Developer (SABRE) in Singapore should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires Java, Derivative and Front Office
A Java developer is being sought by a company in Singapore. Eligible candidates should have experience in Java, Selenium and Jdbc
Job prospects as a Java Developer:
There are currently 10 offers in None
There were 6 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Java Developers with skills in Lead Programmer, Spring Framework and Engineering could also consider Lead Java Developer positions.