Working as a Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
Java developers create dynamic applications and websites using the Java programming language, according to the needs of the client or company they work for. One of the basic tasks of a Java developer is to write class files. Java developers work at all stages of the engineering process, from soliciting requirements to designing prototypes, and configuring products.
Working as a Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate are the primary requirements for this role
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Able to notice the finer details and ensure consistent quality
Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Java Developer job postings
Candidates seeking a Java Developer in Singapore should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires Java, jQuery and Ajax
A Singapore-based company is hiring for a Java Developer with experience in Java, Social Skills and HTML
Job prospects as a Java Developer:
There are currently 2 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Java Developers with skills in Spring Framework, Architecture and Engineering could also consider Lead Java Developer positions.